Dead Sea Sulfur Soap
Dead Sea Sulfur Soap
Dead Sea minerals and Sulfur join together to cleanse your skin gently and effectively. This natural, mineral-rich soap bar is the simple solution for your facial cleansing concerns. It works in unison with your skin’s natural moisture to gently cleanse and nourish, for skin that feels noticeably healthy and refreshed. A replenishing daily scrub with this soap has been found to help reduce and soothe problems with acne and skin irritation as mentioned by many of our frequent customers. Enriched with aloe vera and olive oil, our Dead Sea Sulfur Soap is the best choice for naturally revitalizing your skin. Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin to reduce acne, blackheads, and other inflammations
- Restores skin with essential minerals and vitamins
- A natural substitute for other acne washes
- Dead Sea Salt, exfoliates and restores skin with vital minerals
- Learn more about the benefits of ingredients from the Dead Sea
- Sulfur, as one of the most recommended ingredients by dermatologists to fight against acne and black spots, it gently clears pores and reduces sebum with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Aloe Vera, reduces redness and irritation in skin
- Olive and Avocado Oil, protects and nourishes skin with essential vitamins
Full Ingredient List
Palm oil, palm kernel oil, maris sal (dead sea salt), sulfur, aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe vera), water, olive fruit oil, shea butter, antemis nobilis flower oil, avocado oil, camelia sinensis leaf extract, glycerin, fragrance*, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, hamamelis virginiana water, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, CI 47005
How to Use
- Rinse face with water. Lather soap with hands or wet washcloth and apply to face with circular motions, then rinse. Avoid contact with eyes.
*Disclaimer: This product does not claim to cure any medical ailments. Please consult your doctor before using this product as a treatment.